That One Pair

Saturday, August 20, 2011


What I'm Wearing:
Peasant Top: Nordstrom BP
Denim Shorts: Joe's Jeans via Anthropologie
Belt: Target
Sandals: Forever 21
Earrings: Claire's (super old)
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Handbag: B. Makowsky


you know me...just casually chilling on the wall...
We all have that one pair. Whether it be a pair of jeans, shoes, sunglasses, or whatever, theres always that one item that you have had forever and yet still love just as much as when you first bought it. For me, its these earrings. I honestly can't remember exactly when I bought them but I'm pretty sure I was in my awkward preteen years and they had been one of the many purchases I made at Claire's at the time.

Did you guys ever have that Claire's obsession? From the ages 8-13, it was my one stop shop. I could get my ears pierced, buy about 20 pairs of earrings (c'mon we all did it. those earring sets where you only liked 3/20 pairs were amazing and a total investment), and could pick up completely useless gift boxes and keychains all in one visit. Well anyways, out of all the money I wasted away in that tiny little purple and white store, I somehow came away with these wonderful earrings that I honestly wear way too much. They pretty much match with anything—not really...but I wear them anyways—and can instantly dress up an outfit. Plus, for the past year or so I've been loving to add pops of turquoise into simple outfits to make them more dynamic. 

All in all, this outfit was perfect for a nice summer day of catching up with friends and doing some window shopping. By window shopping I mean going into Forever 21, trying on a bunch of things, and then convincing myself that I didn't need any of it...which I don't.

this is me gracefully running...and thanking my photog :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger