Best Summer 2011 purchases

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I've had my fair share of impulse purchases...you all know what I'm talking about. The trendy $20 dollar top from Forever 21 you simply buy because its cheap...and you saw some celebrity wearing something remotely like it in a magazine. Or the random clothes you buy at Target simply because you are bored of looking at plastic storage containers and toiletries.

The problem is: most of these impulse purchases I simply wear once or twice, and then they either get holes in them or find themselves in the depth of my drawers (see closet inventory).

However, then there are those purchases that turn into amazing investments. These are the clothes that you can't get enough of, and wind up wearing at least 30 times before you get bored.

Here are a few amazing purchases I've made this summer (some impulse, some not) that I most certainly do not regret:
Truly Madly Deeply Cropped Daisy Tee (here)

Rubbish Fair Isle Shrunken Cardigan (here)
Anthropologie Endive Hoodie (here)
Love 21 Scroll Print Hoodie (here)
Anthropologie J Brand Love Story Jeans (here)

Anthropologie Doted Denim Trousers: (here)
Nordstrom BP Lily White Maxi Skirt (here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger