Southern Charm

Monday, August 22, 2011


What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Target (different color here)
Earrings: Anthropologie (here)
Belt: Nordstrom BP
Flats: Steven Madden via Loemann's
Leather Crossbody: Fossil (similar here)




This dress has a very Southern feel to me...so whenever I wear it I pretend to be a Southern belle who has table manners, can bake like a professional, and has an adorable Southern accent. Unfortunately, I can't eat without spilling on myself, can only consume large amounts of baked goods, and can't fake a Southern accent to save my life. However, the other day I did wear this to Lucille's Smokehouse (Southern) BBQ...so that counts right?

Another note...I snagged this wonderful dress from Target! It was one of those magical Target finds (like these clogs) that only appears when you aren't supposed to be looking for clothes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger