My Caffeine

Friday, August 12, 2011

I love caffeine...but mostly I just love it in the form of Starbucks Coffee.
Sure, I drink tea now and then. And I've had my fair share of Red Bulls during finals week. But in the end, nothing beats Starbucks. Actually, nothing beats Starbucks + Anthropologie.

I'm a bit ashamed to admit that my personalized Starbucks Gold Card may or may not be the second most used card in my wallet (the first being my credit card...which I use to re-load my Starbucks Gold Card). And with this Gold Card, I buy my favorite drink—a drink that the baristas at my neighborhood Starbucks know by heart: a grande iced 3-pump vanilla soy latte.

And when I don't have the time or money to make it to Starbucks...
    • Starbucks iced VIA instant coffee: just add cold water, a bit of soy milk and some vanilla syrup and you are good to go!
    • good old brewed coffee + Silk soy french vanilla creamer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger