Falling into Fall

Thursday, August 18, 2011


What I'm Wearing:
Peasant Top: Anthropologie
Cuffed Jeans: Holding Horses via Anthropologie (on sale now in stores!)
Belt: Nordstrom BP
Flower Headband: self-made
Studded Flats: Old Navy




With summer quickly ending, I can't help but get excited for fall. warmer clothes, new classes, everything. Although I have enjoyed wearing my fair share of tanks, jean shorts, and sundresses this summer, I am starting to take advantage of any day that is under 80 degrees to break out my fall wardrobe. I can't remember the formal Anthro name for this peasant top...but it had something to do with "Harvest" and definitely screams fall. 

 I'm also glad I got the chance to show you my floral headband that I made last summer...and with the short amount of free time/summer I have left, I'm planning to re-create something like this. Also, ever since I got these jeans I have been neglecting all the others in my drawer because this pair is so comfy and versatile. They seem to look best with a feminine top that contrasts their looser and more boyish fit. Altogether, I feel like this outfit is very me. It's the type of outfit you would see me wearing to class on a daily basis. Casual, with feminine details (like the waist belt and headband) that dress it up a bit.

Disclaimer: I know that as soon as I'm freezing, tired, and cranky walking to my classes in the morning without my beloved Starbucks in hand I'm going to regret ever posting about my fall excitement. But, sometimes its hard to not look forward to something in the future once you get bored with the present.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger