Lazy Sunday

Sunday, August 14, 2011


What I'm Wearing:
Top: Nordstrom BP
Shorts: See Thru Soul, Nordstrom BP (on sale here)
Bandeau: Cotton On
Shoes: Sperry Top-Siders (here)
Watch: DKNY, gift (here)

Don't let the somewhat good fit of this top deceive you...I had to add a ton of stitches in the chest area to keep my poor chest from swimming in it :(
My wonderful friends. These are my second pair of Sperry's and I absolutely love them. I wear them everywhere and in the summer they are an easy and more comfortable substitute for sandals. Ever need help breaking in your Sperry's? Just ask. I have a special secret :)
Like the background? yeah...its my dad's tool shed. so couture.
I wore this outfit studying for my statistics midterm I have on Tuesday basically doing nothing. Today was one of those days that just sort of comes and goes and you can't really say that you have done much of anything. However, I did make a quick trip to Fashion Island with my friend to get these black jeans to replace my worn-out and ill fitting jeggings I got at some random store 2 years ago. Other than that, I spent most of the day at my computer/going to 3 different CVS's to find canned Arizona Raspberry Iced Tea (I need a hobby...). Unfortunately, I really should have been studying for my upcoming midterm, but its summer and I really haven't processed the fact that I'm paying way too much money for in summer school and should be focusing.

This outfit is more casual that what I usually wear, but in the summer when I have nowhere specific to go, I tend to pull the good old jeans shorts and top combo. or I sit in my underwear all day and avoid public places. I also happen to love this top (which I snagged for $13 dollars on sale at Nordstrom a few years ago) and I think it has just the right amount of feminine details to pull the whole look together. Plus, its lace...which is super popular right now (guess I was a few years ahead of the trend when I bought this?).

Well, I'm off to "study" for statistics, but I think I might re-read the Dianna Agron Cosmo first....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger