Busy Bee

Sunday, August 21, 2011


What I'm Wearing:
Draped Top: Anthropologie
Denim Shorts: See Thru Soul via Nordstrom BP (on sale here)
Clogs: Target (on sale in stores now!)
Earrings: The Icing (old)
Watch: DKNY (here)


We took these pictures in the gardens of a community library back home.
 Its the perfect spot to relax on a Saturday and have a cute little picnic.

I was quite busy this weekend, and it was a nice change from my usual weekends of doing pretty much nothing other than working, studying, and avoiding the urge to impulsively online shop. In the summertime it can be nice to do nothing, but my personality really feeds off having a schedule and keeping busy. When I'm busy, I feel productive. And when I'm productive...I'm happy! Thats one of the reasons these past few days have been so great.

I wore this outfit all day Saturday (well I changed out of my heels half way through...I'm not a machine!) and it wound up being a good outfit for both day and night. Although I initially did not like this draped top when I tried it on, it eventually grew on me after seeing so many people in my store try it on and look great in it. The draping is unique and surprisingly flattering, and I feel like it turns a normal linen top into a statement piece. 

I'm athletic.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! That top is beautiful..just like you!
    And haha I love the last picture. OLYMPIC ATHLETE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TheCaffeinatedClosetAugust 23, 2011 at 3:10 PM

    hahaha thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger