Prep in My Step

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I'm Wearing:
Plaid Shirt: Anthropologie
Camisole: Anthropologie
Jeans: Eairth Classics (remixed)
Earrings: Anthropologie
Bag: Fossil
Shoes: Sperry Topsider
I had been eyeing this plaid top from Anthropologie ever since it showed up on the front page of their December 2011 catalog. Then, during one of my closing shifts, it magically appeared as a return and turned out to be on sale. Needless to say, I took that as a divine sign that I was meant to own this preppy little shirt.
I don't own too many plaid button-downs so this shirt was the perfect addition to my closet. Also, perhaps it's the fact that spring is in the air, but lately my style has been more preppy than usual. I've definitely been making proper use of my well-loved Sperry's and it is outfits like this that make me rethink my original aversion to preppy looks.

P.S. I'm off to Seattle for a few days to visit my friend Hayley! I may not blog while I'm on my trip, so expect plenty of photos and updates when I come home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger