Americana

Monday, March 12, 2012

What I'm Wearing:
Chambray Shirt: Top Shop (remixed)
Top: Nordstrom BP (shop)
Jeans: AG Stevie Ankle (shop different color) (remixed 1 & 2)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Handbag: Fossil
Shoes: Seychelles via Anthropologie
I took a quick and last-minute trip home this weekend to relax before the craziness of finals. Luckily, my trip fell on the same weekend as Andrew's little brother's musical at our old high school. The whole production was hilarious and I was very proud of my (unofficial) little bro.

Seeing as I came home with a hamper full of random dirty laundry, I didn't have any outfits planned for the weekend. But, I was able to pull together this somewhat patriotic ensemble with my trusty red jeans. Look at me! I've got red, white, blue, and stripes. 

You're welcome, America.

5 comments:

  1. I saw Andrew at the musical on Friday and was surprised you weren't there with him! The Newmans and I were looking for you! Andrews brother was so funny :) and my own sister shocked me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you were on Saturday! too bad we missed each other :( and your sister was great! I actually didn't recognize her at first until I read the program!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the red pants. Good luck on finals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you from the #WIWW posts.Yay for red jeans! I hope you'll share this post over at my little fashion linky:

    http://www.momtrends.com/2012/03/spring-trend-neon/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger