Case of the Lazies

Saturday, February 4, 2012

What I'm Wearing:
Blouse: Anthropologie "Silk Blooms Eternal Top" (remixed)
Cardigan: Anthropologie "Anza Cardi"
Jeans: Eairth Classics
Watch: Michael Kors
Handbag: Anthropologie "Lane Lines Bag"
Boots: Nordstrom BP
I wore this outfit for a morning at work on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I'm only now blogging about this because I haven't been on my computer much these past few days. What I really mean when I say that is that I have had a bad case of the [blogging] lazies. 

I've started to notice that with my class and work schedule this quarter, I only regularly blog about 2-3 times a week, which is about 3 times less than I would ideally like to. I guess I got spoiled being able to blog a lot more frequently over winter break. And to make matters worse, next week my midterms and papers begin, which means I probably won't be able to blog any more than I have been.

On a more positive note, I have to say—I am very happy with how this outfit turned out. I think these khaki jeans (which I somehow snagged for ten dollars...) make it a little funkier than normal blue denim would have. I've also decided that this lovely orange cardigan is seriously one of my most-loved and versatile pieces...and I would have never predicted that when I bought it!

What are some of your unexpected yet favorite pieces?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE this outfit! The colors are so pretty together and that bag.... well, I need it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. very comfy chic!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger