Afternoon Tuxedo

Friday, March 2, 2012

What I'm Wearing:
Top: Anthropologie "Season's Way Tee"
Cardigan: H&M
Jeans: Holding Horses via Anthropologie
Flats: Steve Madden
This is one of my simple, go-to outfits that unfortunately rarely gets blogged. However, on most normal days when I don't feel like getting too dressed up, I live in these roll-up jeans, a simple top, cardigan, and flats (or sperry's). 

I have had this top for almost two years and wear it all the time...but for some reason this is the first time it has made it on my blog! It didn't occur to me until after looking at these photos that it kind of looks like a feminine and mini version of a tuxedo. Am I crazy or does anyone else see the resemblance?
In any case, here are a few random Friday thoughts...

A) I am never up this early on a Friday morning...but I'm kind of liking the extra time to blog before class. Perhaps I'll turn in to a morning person? ha ha ha...

B) I am so glad it's Friday, and I'm hoping for a very relaxing weekend before the madness of finals begins.

C) This quarter has been flying by. I seriously cannot believe it's already two weeks before finals. Winter quarter, you have been too good to me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is sooo cute! I totally see the tux resemblance ; ) This is such a nice-looking, but easy outfit!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top! Totally seeing the tux resemblance....so cute! Also, love the mustard cardi...always a perfect pop of color! Love your motto referring to ironing btw...I am going to start using it haha

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! and haha yes...it is a good motto to live by! (saves a lot of time...)

    -Melina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger