Bestie Borrow: Seattle {Part Two}

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What She's Wearing:
Sweater: c/o ShopMamie (here)
Dress: H&M
Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Watch: vintage
Hair Bow: American Apparel
Tights & Socks: Forever 21
Rain Boots: Hunter via Nordstrom (here)
{note: Just stumbled upon this post? read this first.}

This is one of my best friends, Hayley. And she lives in the most gorgeous city ever. Seriously though...don't these photos just make you want to pack your bags and move straight to Seattle? I know I sure do. Seattle > L.A.

 Like I said in my previous post, my photos pale in comparison to these amazing shots. Plus, I absolutely love the way she styled this sweater and am still waiting for the day when it rains enough in L.A. to justify me buying cute rain boots like her Hunters.

{source one & two}

Seeing these photos also makes me super excited for the fact that I am visiting Hayley in Seattle over spring break, and checking out a city that I could potentially move to after graduation! I've heard so many great things about it, and I absolutely can't wait to have her show me around the city.

5 comments:

  1. Love this!! That bow in your hair is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the looks girls! Styled totally differently and so creative! xo #bestieborrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post caught my eye since I'm a design student in Seattle! It really is a beautiful city!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! Love Seattle....I couldn't imagine living anywhere else :)

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky! seems like an amazing city

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger