Spring Fresh

Thursday, March 22, 2012

What I'm Wearing:
Top: Anthropologie "Petal Window Tee" (shop)
Jeans: !iT brand denim (remixed)
Scarf: Forever 21 (shop)
 Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Watch: Michael Kors
Flats: Anthropologie
You know those days when you go into Forever 21, try on a million things, and walk out empty-handed? Well...today was definitely not one of those days.
As a reward to myself for finishing finals, I took a little solo shopping trip {please note: these "solo" shopping trips where no one is there to convince me out of buying things never end well} and innocently wandered into Forever 21. Little did I know, they decided to get in all their cute spring merchandise right before I came in...
Now, I'm normally not the biggest fan of Forever 21 and actually haven't shopped there in about six months, but I guess the stars were alined in my favor because I managed to snag this lovely polka dot scarf and a few other great items that I will probably be blogging about soon. I had forgotten how good of a deal Forever 21 can be when you actually find cute items! Lets just put it down in the books as my "post-finals retail therapy" and leave it at that.

P.S. I've officially jumped on the "mint" bandwagon with this top. But I would really like to think of myself as a trendsetter rather than follower. I swear I bought a bright mint cardigan last spring break and everyone looked at me funny. Now, I can officially whip out my "last season" cardigan...and still be in style! muhahaha

6 comments:

  1. Okay, I would like your entire outfit, please! Loving the white jeans and I'm always a sucker for a scarf. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun detailing on the back of that t-shirt! Finishing finals definitely deserves a rewards...F21 sounds good to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite parts of that outfit are your scarf and the back of that shirt! So adorable!

    http://mandyactually.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger