Floral Pop

Thursday, March 29, 2012

What I'm Wearing:
Top: Anthropologie "Petal Window Tee" (remixedshop)
Cardigan: Anthropologie "Anza Cardi"
Jeans: Madewell "Rail Straight Jeans" (shop)
Scarf: Forever 21
Flats: Anthropologie
When I first put this outfit together, I was only wearing my simple mint top and orange cardigan. However, when I looked closely at my new floral scarf, I realized that it matched the colors in my outfit perfectly so I threw it on to complete the look. I must be on a winning streak with Forever 21 lately, because I found this lovely scarf there last week for only eight dollars! I definitely can see myself using it as a go-to for many spring outfits to come. 

Anyway, I am currently sitting in a Starbucks in Seattle (I know, it follows me everywhere...) waiting for Hayley to get out of class before we head downtown! So far it's been pretty rainy but I have loved exploring different parts of the city and can't wait to see more.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit. I love that scarf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have decided that I seriously love that top, Mel! Contemplating buying it in white to pair with shorts during the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you wearing the Mint or White colored tee? Cause I am loving it and was wondering which color I should grab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes you definitely should! I am already getting a ton of use out of it and I just got it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger