Seattle Adventures: Part I

Friday, March 30, 2012

What I'm Wearing:
Chambray Shirt: Forever 21
Striped Shirt: Anthropologie (remixed)
Jeans: Eairth Classics (remixed 1 & 2)
Raincoat: borrowed
Beanie: Krochet Kids (shop)
Bag: Fossil
Boots: Nordstrom BP
Here are some pictures from my adventures with Hayley in downtown Seattle yesterday. Unfortunately, it was unusually rainy (even for Seattle!) and didn't let up the entire day. But, after a while, I got used to being completely soaked and let myself appreciate the authentic and rainy Seattle day.

Downtown was wonderful and reminded me a bit of a cleaner and greener San Francisco. I'm excited because today we are headed over to explore University of Washington and the U-District. Then I'm back on a plane back to California tonight...

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Aw, my city! Glad you're having a good time here :) It was SO rainy yesterday though, goodness! Happy Friday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your friend go to SPU? She looks so familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! I had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love how rainy my city is, so glad you are having a great time here...being soaked and all! :)
    Have fun in the U-district...there are some great thrift/vintage shops there!

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah I actually found some great pieces at the Crossroads Trading Co. down in the U-district! very cool area

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger