Spring Break Snapshots

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Other than going to Seattle, my spring break was spent catching up with old friends, spending time with Andrew, hanging with my best (furry) friend, drinking lots of Starbucks, doing some unnecessary shopping, and running errands around town. I'm sad its over, but I felt like I got just the right amount of time at home and I think I'm ready to go back to school...

So here's to the start of spring quarter which, for me, marks the beginning of a new internship at a nearby fashion PR company. Wish me luck!

Happy April! Time flies...doesn't it?

P.S. I will be posting the rest of my Seattle pictures in the next couple of days so stay tuned! :)

3 comments:

  1. Your dog is adorable....and I love all the coffee in these snapshots haha <3

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the internship! Looks like you had lots of fun :)

    Judy
    SecondGlimpses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger