Denim Ballerina

Friday, April 13, 2012

 What I'm Wearing:
Chambray Shirt: Forever 21 (remixed)
Sweater: Urban Outfitters (remixed 1 & 2)
Jeans: Joe's Jeans
Earrings: Nordstrom BP
Flats: Target (shop)
I was feeling especially preppy yesterday and decided to pull out all the stops. Chambray button down, leopard flats, and my lovely ballet bun.

Unfortunately, this "bun" is pretty much the only thing I can do with my hair other than leaving it down or putting it in a ponytail. One day (a.k.a. never because I love my short hair) I will be able to master the famous sock bun that everyone on Pinterest has been talking about...

4 comments:

  1. love the layering and your flats! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I got those flats a while ago at Target, and they fit so weird! Plus they make my feetsies weirdly sweaty...do you have any issues with em??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have some of the same issues, especially with the elastic in the back! But the more I wear them the more comfortable they are!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger