Seattle Adventures: Part II

Monday, April 2, 2012

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Anthropologie "Brushed Terra Dress" (remixed)
Cardigan: Forever 21 (remixed)
Denim Jacket: Life in Progress via Forever 21
Scarf: vintage
Belt: Anthropologie
Fleece-lined Leggings: Anthropologie
Boots: Cathy Jean Shoes
typical tourist picture...I had to.
We spent the morning of my last day in Seattle eating doughnuts at Top Pot and walking around Kerry Park—which has an amazing view of the whole city. Luckily, the skies were clear in the morning so I managed to see the wonderful Seattle skyline (remember these pictures?) firsthand. Other than New York, I definitely have to say Seattle has, by far, one of the most beautiful and memorable city skylines I have ever seen.
After enjoying the view of Kerry Park, we headed over to the University of Washington and managed to catch an hour of sunshine to see the cherry blossoms before it started raining again. The UW campus is absolutely gorgeous and reminds me a lot of my own campus—but just a little bit nicer in every way.

Back in high school, I had applied and got accepted into UW, but chose to go to college in LA. Wandering around the campus really made me wonder what it would have been like had I decided to go to UW for undergrad, instead. And honestly, after finally visiting the campus, I could definitely have seen myself here and might consider it for graduate school if I decide to get an MBA.
Overall, it was a wonderful trip and I am so glad I got to spend a few days with one of my best friends. She is so lucky to be living in this amazing city, and who knows, maybe in a couple of years I might wind up here as well...

Until next time, Seattle.

5 comments:

  1. Sara-You, Me and AnthropologieApril 2, 2012 at 8:30 AM

    Have loved all of your Seattle posts! My husband and I went there for vacation last summer and loved it. We stumbled upon Top Pot our first morning there and ended up going back every single day. The doughnuts were so good! I would love to move out there, but I don't know if I can handle all the rain :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww yay, these photos are great :) It warms my heart and makes me so happy when people love this city as much as I do...haha corny, I know...but true!

    I love that anthro dress, you look adorable as always! Isn't that campus just toooo lovely?!?

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! and ahhh yess it was so beautiful, I love how ornate all the buildings were!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I agree about the doughnuts! and yeah I know what you mean...it's an acquired taste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm headed to Seattle in may, myself. Those blossoms are beautiful, and I love your outfit!
    Morgan{Check out my blog http://www.toughlaces.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger