Pinned

Sunday, March 29, 2015

plaid shirt spring outfit idea
plaid shirt tied around waist
layered J. Crew plaid shirt
Kate Bosworth inspired outfit
If I wore every outfit I pinned, I'd have really fabulous mom jeans, probably live in Stockholm, and magically look put together riding my fixie bike around all day. But the reality is (like most things on Pinterest) I very rarely recreate my style inspiration boards in real life. Except when Kate Bosworth makes '90s flannel look cool again...then I'll reconsider.

___________
Outfit Details:

1 comments:

  1. Love the color of your flannel shirt. Such a casual outfit. Love it!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger