City Scenes

Friday, March 20, 2015

Downtown LA by Melina Peterson
Foot Traffic, DTLA by Melina Peterson
Cafe Scene, DTLA by Melina Peterson
Downtown LA by Melina PetersonThe Ace Hotel, DTLA by Melina Peterson
DTLA Shadows by Melina Peterson
Left by Melina Peterson
Ever since my photography class started back up a few weeks ago, I've been exploring Downtown LA more than usual. On our first session, we spent 3 hours walking around the city and I was able to look at it in a different light. Weekends in Downtown are strange because they lack the weekday crowds and can feel a bit quiet, but there's still a strong energy around the city. I've always loved shooting different street scenes and the DTLA colors and light made it easy to capture some special moments.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry if this is an annoying question, but I've been looking through your blog and can't seem to find it mentioned anywhere (or I'm blind). But I'm looking into purchasing my first DSLR camera in the next month or so and was wondering what camera you have and what you think about it? Thanks so much! (Also I absolutely love your blog btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelsea! I'm using a Canon Rebel t3. I'd highly suggest it as a starter DSLR. I've had mine for about 3 years now and am still on the kit lens/learning how everything works. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll try to help :) p.s. thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger