Long Walks

Friday, August 3, 2012

Couple Freeman's Alley, Lower East Side

Lately, Andrew and I have started a routine of taking long walks together in the warm summer evenings after work. I have been wanting to exercise more this summer and walking about 3 miles every few days has been a great way to stay fit without actually feeling like I am exercising...I hate running. It's also been a nice way for us to catch up on each other's days since we have both been so busy with our respective internships and work. While dates involving dinner and a movie are always fun, I am beginning to realize that the simplicity of walking and having an hour of uninterrupted time for the two of us to just talk is really important. Oh, and at the end of each walk, we reward ourselves by stopping by Starbucks on the way home (obviously undoing all the calories we had just burned). But, really, who could say no to a nice hot soy vanilla latte after a long, tiring day?

Not me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger