Relief

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm Wearing:
Sweater: Frenchi via Nordstrom BP
Maxi Skirt: Nordstrom BP (here)
Scarf: Forever 21
Earrings: Anthropologie
Watch: DKNY
Handbag: Fossil

I'm happy to announce that I have left my study bubble and entered the real world again! Today, out of habit, I went straight to the library to study after class...only to realize that I don't have much to study for. So, for no reason, I spent four hours in the library drinking coffee, editing photos from my sorority date party, going on Facebook, and working on my study abroad application...and it was amazing. What would have been even more amazing is me not actually being in the library, but lets take it one step at a time.

Surprisingly, I wore this outfit on the one day I decided to wear "real" clothes in the midst of my study frenzy. And I only wore it because this sweater, scarf, and maxi skirt feel like loose and cozy pajamas when I'm wearing them all together. (Here's another maxi styling for you, Jenn!)


I would also like to thank my photographer/bff for graciously offering to take my pictures for this post. As much as I love my tripod, smiling at an actual person once in a while makes me feel a little less crazy...

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit- That sweater & scarf is GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TheCaffeinatedClosetNovember 3, 2011 at 11:16 AM

    thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute, love the scarf. I'm stopping by from the lovely poppy and would love for you to checkout the huge ($100) giveaway i'm having that ends tomorrow- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. TheCaffeinatedClosetNovember 9, 2011 at 5:43 PM

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger