Cloudy Day

Monday, February 13, 2012

What I'm Wearing:
Top: Forever 21
Cardigan: dELiA*s
Jeans: Joe's Jeans
Scarf: Forever 21
Earrings: Anthropologie
Shoes: Sperry's
I wore this outfit last Monday. From what I can remember, it was gloomy and rainy—exactly like it is today. On days like this, all I want to do is curl up in bed and wear a comfy cardigan and loose boyfriend jeans. This certainly isn't one of my most fashionable outfits, but it's a simple and classic mix. The point of this blog, after all, is to document my personal style, and a lot of the time (especially on weekends) I stick to this sort of casual uniform.

Anyway, I'm off to study for my last midterm of the quarter that was conveniently scheduled for Valentine's Day morning. That leaves the rest of the day free to celebrate and spend time with my love. (I've somehow convinced him to see The Vow with me, and considering the fact that I am slightly obsessed with both Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams...I'm really excited.)

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger