Local Shopping: Meinto.com

Monday, February 27, 2012

Remember this scarf from my post a few months back? Well, it's one of my favorites and I bought it from a local clothing boutique in my hometown. Despite my love for Anthropologie and other chain stores, sometimes the best and most unique finds are in local shops.
That's one of the reasons why I was so excited when Meinto.com offered to sponsor my blog. Their goal is to make clothes from unique local boutiques easily available to customers in one central online marketplace. Now, if you love to shop at local boutiques, they are offering a great opportunity for you to make a quick video about it and enter their Facebook video contest to win $1,000 to their online boutique.

Don't miss out...You have until March 12th to submit a video!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger