Home

Monday, November 14, 2011

What I'm Wearing:
Top: Anthropologie "Blaue Blume Blouse"(remixed here)
Skirt: Anthropologie (remixed here)
Earrings: Nordstrom BP
Belt: Target
Scarf: Forever 21
Boots: Nordstrom BP
Lately, I've been feeling like there isn't a whole lot of time in the day to do much of anything but sleep, eat, and go to class. Although I have been making as much time as I can to blog, I look back on my posts from the summer and feel as though I put a lot more time and effort into them than I do now. And as much as I wish I had enough time to wear an outfit and then blog about it the same day...I just don't. So, as usual...this is an outfit I wore yesterday four days ago. Its a combination of a couple of pieces I wore this summer (here and here), but remixed with a scarf and boots for fall. 

I wore this outfit right before I headed home for the weekend (in which I wore the same thermal and jeans combo for 3 days straight...). Being home was great, and it was wonderful to have a few days to relax with my parents and little sister dog. However, it just made me realize how ready I am for a break from college. 

I want a month of no classes, time for myself, and the holidays. But most of all, I just want to be home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger