Kitschy

Friday, April 24, 2015

casual spring outfit: polo + sweater + skinny jeans
cuffed skinny jeans and heels
spring layering idea: printed polo + pullover sweaterForever 21 Mens printed polo
If you ever find yourself in a style rut, find the kitschiest pattern possible from Forever 21 and buy it on complete impulse. Then style it proudly and ignore anyone who questions why you're wearing a men's buffalo print polo.

Rinse & repeat.

P.S. Am I the only one who wants everything from their Men's section right now?
Forget florals...I'm seriously on board for these popsicle and cactus prints.

___________
Outfit Details:

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger