Groundbreaking

Monday, April 27, 2015

preppy spring outfit
how to wear a bomber jacket
magenta flowers
how to belt a shift dress
belted t-shirt dress
purple and green photography
preppy spring outfit idea
The other day, I was wandering around Culver's Arts District and was immediately drawn to this funky little parking lot. There's a ton of random pockets like this around warehouses and office buildings, giving the whole area a unique feel. Anyway, I figured a backdrop of blooms would be an adequate replacement to an actual floral print dress. You know I love my florals, but I've decided to lay off the prints for a while and spare you a hackneyed "florals for spring" post.

To replace my trite spring staples, I've been gravitating towards simple t-shirt dresses. If my extensive collection of printed pants are like pajama bottoms, then these dresses are the hottest nightgowns of the season. Also, I highly suggest saving yourself the blisters from some chic pair of flats and slipping on worn out sneaks instead. (Sneakers also make it easier to run away from the owners of said funky-little-parking-lot when they discover your impromptu photoshoot.)

There you have it. Groundbreaking spring style secrets :) I'm here all season, people.*

___________
Shop This Post:

*and by people, I mean wonderful-awesome-loyal readers ♥

1 comments:

  1. Yep, this is definitely the perfect corner! I love finding colorful backdrops like that. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger