Will Return

Friday, April 10, 2015

You know when you get caught up crossing things off your to-do list, neurotically checking emails, doing cultural ish, obsessing over the perfect insta filter for your b-b-basic photo, causing trouble before noon on Saturdays, and suddenly you look up and BAM it's the middle of April and you're like...my wall calendar still says it's January.

WELL, I hope you know what I mean. And while it's highly unlikely you can relate to all of the above, that's been my life lately. Time is passing far too quickly and I'm not sure I have much more to show for myself other than this Tumblr I created on a whim because...who doesn't need ONE more social network to update!?

But in all seriousness, as of late, I've been putting a lot more time into my photography and it's something I'm pretty excited about. Hobbies are good. This one forces me out of my apartment when I feel like sleeping in 'til 2pm noon. I'm finally exploring new parts of LA every week. And it's taken me out of my comfort zone in the best way possible.

TGIF.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger