Wine Country

Friday, November 28, 2014

wine country in fall
wine tasting fall outfit ideas
IMG_8574
IMG_8580
Kunde Winery, Kenwood CAIMG_8583
Northern California winery travel idea
IMG_8617
Sonoma winery highway
wine country in fall

Finally getting around to posting photos from the mini-winery tour my friends and I took a couple weeks ago while we were in the bay. After studying abroad, I already considered myself a bit of a wine connoisseur (ohhh, don't we all?), but can now officially speak to it with some validity. We went to a couple wineries near Sonoma and the estates were beautiful this time of year. It was the perfect #fall (hashtag very necessary in this case) adventure and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better weekend trip.

___________
Outfit Details:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger