Rule Breaker

Wednesday, October 5, 2011


What I'm Wearing:
Striped Top: Kaitlyn Clothing
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Flats: Anthropologie "Doily Flounce Flats" (here)



This outfit was inspired by Clothed Much's "Rule Breaking Monday" post. I normally never mix patterns like this, but I thought since this week's challenge was to mix stripes and paisley (two prints I love) I would give it a try. Because of the pattern heavy pieces in this outfit, I decided to pair it with my nude flats to make it slightly less busy.

Another note...these pictures were taken yesterday before LA decided to turn into Seattle and get all rainy. Even though I hate being labeled as a wimpy Southern California girl, I'm giving myself a free pass to be one for the next sentence so I can vent.

I hate rain...and I especially hate it when I don't own rain boots, a rain jacket, or an umbrella.


EDIT: Vote for my "rule breaking" outfit here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger