Online Shopping

Tuesday, October 4, 2011


What I'm Wearing:
Top: Anthropologie "Ruched Heather Tee" (here)
Skinny Jeans: Cotton On
Earrings: Betsey Johnson
Flats: Steve Madden




I bought this shirt online last week during my 10am Sociology lecture. I must have been half asleep because I semi-forgot that I had purchased it until it came in the mail this weekend.

A word to the wise...avoid online shopping while delirious in class. Luckily, I decided I really like this top because it is a stand-alone piece and can be easily styled with jeans....but I could have been less fortunate.

On another note:
Having a coffee maker in my sorority house means I'm drinking 4+ cups a day. I really need to work on moderating my caffeine intake because last night my hands were involuntarily shaking for about an hour...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger