50/50

Wednesday, October 26, 2011


What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Gap
Sweater: Anthropologie "Swoop & Glide Pullover" (on sale here)
Jeans: Joe's Jeans via Anthropologie
Boots: Cathy Jean Shoes (here)
Handbag: Fossil




I wore this to see 50/50 with my boyfriend this weekend and cried like a baby. Seriously though. I had to wash this sweater the next day because there were mascara stains on it...and I was wearing water-proof mascara. I'm telling you, if you haven't seen the movie yet, do yourself a favor and see it.

I picked this sweater up on sale at Anthro last week and I'm happy with my purchase because I think it can be styled for pretty much any season. I'm going to create an unnecessary comparison and say it was fitting for me to wear it to the movie (minus staining easily) because its style is 50 percent spring, 50 percent fall, and 50 percent winter, and maybe even 50 percent summer? Don't question my logic...I'm a Sociology major, not a math major. It also has birds on it...and judging from my last post I guess I have a new obsession.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger