Color Inspiration

Tuesday, October 18, 2011


What I'm Wearing:
Top: Anthropologie "Drape & Twist Tee" (on sale here)
Cardigan: H&M
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity Kelly Bootcut via Buffalo Exchange
Earrings: Nordstrom
Sandals: Target
Handbag: Fossil



Initially, I wasn't sure what to pair this top with. However, I had an epiphany this morning and decided to pair it with my mustard sweater, thinking I had come up with the color combination all on my own.

And then...I threw my taupe and yellow book bag over my shoulder and suddenly connected the dots. In an effort to look a little less color-coordinated I frantically swapped handbags and was late to my first class/didn't eat breakfast.

Clearly, I have my own unique set of priorities...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger