Cozy

Friday, October 28, 2011


What I'm Wearing:
Tank: Anthropologie "Serigraph Tank"
Cardigan: Nordstrom BP 
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity Dita Bootcut via Buffalo Exchange
Scarf: Urban Outfitters (here)
Flats: Steve Madden



I wore this on the one day it decided to be less than 70 degrees in LA, and I loved it. Too bad I got my hopes up the following day, bundled up, and then realized it was a typical summer October day in Southern California. As much as I love LA weather, sometimes its nice to be able to walk to class and not be dripping in sweat once I get there. Yes...I'm the girl you sit next to in lecture who, instead of taking notes, is blotting her face while the professor is talking.

Anyways, I'm writing this post in the library as a break from my midterm studying. And by "studying" I mean, I walked to the library...went on Facebook...got coffee...opened my class notes...and then decided to blog. Now, as much as I would love to continue this post, sociological research methods await me...and I can't keep them waiting for too much longer...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melina! Thanks for following my blog!
    You look adorable! I do the same thing since it's warm where I live..oh well, at least I look cute in
    my fall inspired clothing, despite the warm weather :)
    I love that scarf..the mustard color is so perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TheCaffeinatedClosetOctober 30, 2011 at 2:12 PM

    you are welcome, your blog is adorable! and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger