Where's Waldo

Sunday, October 23, 2011

What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Forever 21
Striped Sweater: LOFT
Jeans: Hidden Horses via Anthropologie
Belt: Nordstrom BP
Watch: DKNY
Beanie: Anthropologie (here
Sperry Top-Sider: Nordstrom (on sale here)



Amidst all the hustle and bustle of school, sometimes I desperately need a few hours to myself. So the other day, I decided to play hooky and wore this outfit for a solo shopping and Starbucks trip. Call me anti-social...but it was amazing. 

I'm also busy with studying for midterms getting my application to study abroad in Ireland next fall ready. And even though I should be focusing...all I can dream about is this:

Hopefully, I'll be here this same time next year...

2 comments:

  1. Love the sweater...looks so comfortable and polished at the same time! Hope Ireland works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TheCaffeinatedClosetOctober 24, 2011 at 11:52 PM

    thank you! its one of LOFT's "lounge" sweaters so it is definitely comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger