These Clogs Are Made For Walking

Sunday, October 9, 2011


What I'm Wearing:
Blouse: Heritage 1981
Blazer: Sparkle and Fade via Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Anthropologie J Brand "Love Story" Flares
Earrings: Anthropologie
Handbag: Anthropologie
Clogs: Target



I wore this outfit last week on a date into Westwood. Sometimes its nice to dress up a little, especially after I get used to dressing down so much for class. Plus, my clogs have been silently sitting on my shoe rack, waiting and hoping to be worn. So, I finally gave in and decided to take them for a walk...even though I later regretted walking in heels all over town. What I regret the most? deliriously referring to my shoes like they are dogs since I'm missing mine so much right now.

As for right now, I'm exhausted from the sorority retreat I had this weekend. And my legs are awkwardly sore from a hike we took to the Hollywood sign. Probably because I'm not used to hiking...or exercising...or pretty much any form of physical activity that doesn't involve eating.

and now off to write a paper...and by write I mean go to sleep and procrastinate on it until tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. you look way cute!! love that pink blouse ~ just stumbled upon your blog ~ it's really lovely!
    xo ~ kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. TheCaffeinatedClosetOctober 10, 2011 at 6:32 PM

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your lovely blog- love this look on you! The blouse is beautiful!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started reading your blog about a month or so ago. We share a love of Anthro as well as first names: I'm Melina too!!! ;~) There aren't many of us out there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TheCaffeinatedClosetOctober 12, 2011 at 12:51 PM

    that's so cool! You are right...there are very few of us out there we got to stick together! nice to know you have been following my blog tho :) tell friends!
    -Melina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger