A Simple Day

Friday, November 9, 2012

On the last day of our weekend trip, we adventured around Galway City. The vibrant town was so much fun to explore and get lost in. First, we stumbled upon an eclectic farmers market, where I picked up an amazing vintage scarf (which you will probably be seeing a lot of on the blog soon!) and Andrew found a cool Celtic knot keychain. Next, we explored the little shops in the city centre and I found the perfect gold Claddagh Ring—a traditional Irish ring that originated in Galway. We then took a mid-afternoon tea and coffee break in an adorable waterfront cafe called Nimmo's. Afterwards, with no particular plan in mind, we roamed around some more until our bus back home to Cork arrived.

Overall, it was a simple and fun day in a beautiful city :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger