A Foggy Night in Paris

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

IMG_2414
There was something about our foggy night in Paris that was magical. Even though it was cold and rainy, I loved seeing the Eiffel Tower by night and taking in the sights and sounds of the city. The first picture in my post is probably my favorite photograph from the whole trip. I love the juxtaposition of the bright vintage carousel against the foggy, and almost eerie Eiffel Tower.

The only bummer was that the Champ de Mars was closed off for a special teddy bear exhibit (haha I'm really not sure how else to describe it...). However, it didn't really matter since the weather would not have been great for lounging around in the grass anyways. 

I have made a promise to myself that the next time I am in Paris it will (hopefully) be sunny and I will drink a bottle of wine and eat a whole baguette by myself on the Eiffel Tower lawn :)

1 comments:

  1. That first picture is truly stunning! You should frame it when you get back to the U.S. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger