Golden Hour

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: ShopRuche (remixed)
Cardigan: Forever 21 (remixed)
Earrings: Anthropologie (shop)
Flats: Anthropologie
It feels like it has been forever since the last time I wrote a blog post. School has really started to pick up and I have also felt very unmotivated to take pictures of any of my outfits, especially when I am rushing to and from class, work, or my internship. At the beginning of every quarter, I am always amazed by how much free time I have. However, about halfway through I suddenly remember how much work school actually is and become overwhelmed by all the readings and assignments that pile up so easily...

Lately, one of the ways I have been dealing with my stress is by keeping my schedule as regular as possible. In the late afternoon—the "golden hour" right before sunset—I like to take blog photos (well...when I feel like it), exercise outside for a bit, shower, and then eat dinner. It's a nice little routine that I've developed and the perfect time to de-stress before I face my work for the night.

11 comments:

  1. I adore that dress so very much!!!! You always are so stylish and cute :) Kudos to you for being so busy, but still having a routine....routines are hard for me to keep when I have a million things to do haha

    xoLizzieplaceclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amadna VandewaterMay 16, 2012 at 3:08 AM

    Just stopping by from WIWW and I LOVE that cardigan. It looks great with that adorable dress! Perfect spring outfit. Way to rock it!

    -Amanda
    eleven19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is adorable! Love it!
    Found you through WIWW on The Pleated Poppy, and I'm a new follower! 
    Have a great day!  ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so so cute! I love polka dots, and I would never have thought to make this color combination but I really dig it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stopping by from the pleated poppy.. love the polka dots! such a fun outfit! 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute polka dots!  The colors are so great together.
     

    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found you on the link-up at www.thepleatedpoppy.com ...I love the whole polka-dot style right now!  pippa
    www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your dress and the yellow cardigan goes perfectly with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable outfit!  I love the color combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable outfit! You look so cute in it! I adore the mustard and navy combination and the polka dots, but who doesn't love polka dots?!

     
    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger