Hanger Appeal

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I'm Wearing:
Striped Top: Forever 21
Floral Top: Brandy Melville 
Cardigan: Nordstrom Brass Plum
Jeans: Joe's Jeans via Anthropologie
Wedges: Cathy Jean Shoes
Bag: Anthropologie "Lane Lines Bag"
This is one of those tops that looks pretty on the hanger, and you convince yourself to buy it because it's a "layering piece" and will "go with everything." And then you get home, try it on, and realize it makes you look awkwardly proportioned and weirdly shaped. 

Ahh but when in doubt? add stripes and a fitted cardigan...and voilĂ ! The perfect mix that will convince anyone your most unflattering top is the best thing around.
Anyways, I am currently on day two out of my ten days of final exam hell. One ten page paper down....three more finals...and two more papers to go!

I. can. do. this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger