Feeling Green

Thursday, January 8, 2015

must-have winter color: green #style #fashion
holiday red lipstick + simple sweater
brown leather accessories #style #fashion #ootd


It's not often that I have a "favorite" color. However, there's usually a color I've been wearing a lot of lately or drawn to when I'm shopping. I went through a phase where I was only looking for mustard yellow pieces. Or for a while, I boycotted bright colors all together and only wanted to wear beige. 

But, every once in a while I get a little obsessed with a color. And right now, it's green. Forest green, emerald green, you name it and I've probably already tried to find a clothing or accessory in it. (Except lime green, which is generally terrible.)

Hence the new sweater and jade necklace repeat. I like the idea of creating a low key monochrome look by matching clothing and jewelry colors. P.S. These photos were taken back home over the holidays. I'm currently sick with a lingering The Holidays Are Over cold (it's an actual sniffly cold, not just a state of mind) and could really use another vacation right about now.

___________
Outfit Details:
Vintage Green Pendant
Anthropologie Brown Leather Bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger