For Granted

Saturday, January 31, 2015

how to style flared jeans
Hotel Erwin Rooftop Bar #LA
Venice, CA #sunset
Venice Beach, CA #sunset #travel #la


A few weekends ago, one of my best friends from home came to LA, so we decided to stop by Hotel Erwin's rooftop bar in Venice. I hadn't been since summer and had forgotten what a great spot it is. I felt like sporting a more retro look, so I pulled out my new flared jeans and paired them with a vintage blouse I snagged from my mom. I usually stray away from too many trends in one outfit, but I liked the 70s vibe of the flares and pastel blouse together. I didn't exactly fit in with the rest of the bar crowd, but a freelance photog did ask me to pose for a picture so...success?

P.S. The #1 thing LA people take for granted is views like this—in January.

___________
Outfit Details:
Seychelles Nude Mules

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger