City Gem

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Original Los Angeles Flower Mart #DTLA
flower bouquets #DTLA
roses at the Los Angeles Flower Mart #travel
flower district #DTLA
LA Flower District #travel
I rarely buy flowers when I go to the Downtown Flower District, but it's always fun to browse and people watch on my lunch break. Luckily, I had my DSLR in tow on my latest visit, so I was able to capture more of the flower mart than usual. I love photographing large city scenes, and this was the perfect place to snap the same general subject from a bunch of different perspectives. I also fell in love with this green brick wall on my way out. Something about the corroding paint juxtaposed by the fresh flowers was unusually beautiful to me.

It really is a LA gem.

(P.S. Obviously, my love for flowers does not end here.
It's no secret I love a good floral print. Or bouquet-for-no-reason.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger