Red

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas #outfit idea: red printed blouse + black denim #style
how to half-tuck a blouse #style #outfit #fashion
holiday #outfit idea: vintage blouse + black denim + black mules
holiday red #style #fashion #ootd


Problem: Drive back home for the holidays with only dirty laundry and nothing to wear on Christmas.

Solution: Raid Mom's closet and restyle her favorite printed blouse from the 80s. (It's amazing how far a little half-tuck can go...)

Next Steps: Silently slip it into your backpack before you drive back to LA and never mention it again. If anyone asks, it's your favorite vintage blouse that you've had for ages.

P.S. Thanks Mom ♥

___________
Outfit Details:
Vintage Bally Quilted Tote

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger