Morning Quiet

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

morning light #photography via The Caffeinated Closet
I took this shot in the early morning before work for one of my photography class assignments on still life. At first it wasn't one of my favorite selects, but the more I've reviewed it, the more I think the flowers and lighting manage to capture a special morning quality that is hard to put into words.

Every AM while I'm making my coffee, I usually keep all the lights off and allow for the cool natural light to fill my apartment. Even though I am not a morning person and struggle on a daily basis to wake up at 6am...there's a certain relaxing nature to this early routine that I appreciate. 

A little morning quiet is often exactly what I need to start the day. (That, and caffeine.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger