Heidelberg Memories

Monday, January 7, 2013

These photos were taken on our last day in Heidelberg. We woke up early and took a long walk down the river to the other side of town. It was such a relaxing pathway and I loved seeing everyone walking their (extremely well-behaved) dogs with no leashes. After we walked for a couple miles, we took the tram back to the Old Town area and explored Heidelberg Castle. The views of the city were incredible, and we visited at the perfect time of day so that we were able to see the city both by day and night.

Looking at these photos makes me miss Heidelberg (and really, Europe in general) so much. This weekend, I moved into my new apartment in LA and things have been a little hectic. But, I'm going to try my hardest to keep blogging regularly before classwork starts to pick up. I still have plenty of photos (and outfits) from Cork as well as London and Amsterdam to share with you!

Happy Monday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger