Study Wear

Monday, June 11, 2012

{What I'm Wearing: TopAnthropologie (remixed), HoodieAnthropologie,
JeansMadewell "Rail Straight Jeans" (shop), Shoes—Sperry Top-Sider (shop)}
I have been living in various versions of this outfit this past week. Why no sweatpants you ask? Well...two reasons. 1) This is a style blog and you probably don't want to see me blogging about the super grungy sweatpants I wore for five days straight and 2) because I have temporarily run out of work-out clothes and haven't done laundry in three weeks soooo...yeah.

However, I assure you, the second I get my hands on some (semi) clean sweatpants...they are the first thing I plan to wear in public. 

Happy finals week to me!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate! During my finals week I lived in sweatpants and no makeup. 

    Still looking cute though!
    xo
    myrunawaystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable casual look.  I love the shoulder details on your hoodie. Gives it a feminine feel.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you make it through inventory all right!? I was EXHAUSTED yesterday after 2 straight days of it! 

    Thanks for linking up with Life Lately!!HayleyThe Weekend File

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that top from Anthro.  Loved how you made such a cute, casual look out of it.  I'll have to think about layering it now that I've seen this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, I would definitely suggest layering! I started layering it because it got so cropped in the front I couldn't lift my arms without my stomach showing! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha I did! I only worked the second day of inventory because I had 2 finals the day before. the 5am shift was brutal but it was also kinda fun! 

    how about you?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger