East Coast

Sunday, September 4, 2011


What I'm Wearing:
Tunic: Shop Kempt. Laurette Pocket Blouse (buy here)
Cardigan: Anthropologie "Anza Cardigan" (on sale here)
Skinny Jeans: Cotton On 
Belt: Nordstrom BP
Lace Bandeau: Urban Outfitters (here)
Earrings: Nordstrom BP (similar here)
Studded Flats: Old Navy
Cross-body handbag: Fossil



I built my whole outfit around this lovely tunic that I recently received from a new online boutique, Shop Kempt. I was originally going to simply wear the tunic and jeans, however, my new favorite orange cardigan was lying on my bed while I was getting dressed so I decided to pair the two together to add a little more color to my outfit. Although I wasn't sure about the look at first, I actually really like how it turned out. This outfit has a very preppy East Coast feel to me (people on the East Coast reading this are probably thinking who does this California girl think she is?).

The whole ensemble seems like the perfect first day of school outfit...all I need is my laptop, hot cup of coffee, and groggy morning attitude to complete the look. 6 more days until I move back to school...(!!!!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger