Normalcy

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

San Francisco photography
San Francisco, Market Street
San Francisco street art
San Francisco Union Square
San Francisco City Hall
One of my favorite parts of traveling is being able to take photos of new and exciting scenery. Whenever I visit a city, I can get lost for hours snapping pictures by myself. In fact, I'd often rather wander around aimlessly than have a set plan of touristy sites to see. My ideal travel day is one of normalcy. Experiencing a new city as much like a local as possible. (It's not always easy, but helps when you've got friends who actually live there.)

So, after I got home from San Francisco, I realized that most of the photos on my DSLR weren't exactly...pretty. Instead, they were a collection of random snapshots that captured (along with a few Instagrams) my brief excursions on a normal, somewhat gloomy week in the city.

San Francisco tourist and travel ideas
But don't worry....I still managed to squeeze in a few tourist photos :) Here's one for good measure.

___________
Outfit Details:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger