Orange Groves

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I'm Wearing:
Top: Anthropologie
Camisole: Nordstrom BP
Jeans: Joe's Jeans 
Earrings: Anthropologie (here)
Crossbody Bag: Fossil
Flats: Anthropologie "Doily Flounce Flats"
The other day we drove down to an orange grove park nearby and had a picnic. It was a nice little escape and a great place to take photos.

One thing I love about being home is being able to explore places like this that I normally would never have time to. It also makes me not miss the city, classes, or any of the other responsibilities I have waiting for me back at school. 
I've got a week and a half left at home...and I'm going to make the most of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger